Your Connection to Top Houston Cloud Providers
QuoteCloudComputing offers a FREE SERVICE matching business seeking Houston cloud computing solutions with reputable, and cost effective providers. We will source you direct quotes from the most qualified Houston cloud providers that can offer the best service and value for your specific cloud computing needs.
Along with being one of the largest US cities in America, Houston was recently ranked as the 5th best US city for technology jobs by NetworkWorld. Many Houston businesses are in need of outsourced web hosting and application support.
Houston Cloud Providers are changing the way Houston businesses are outsourcing their mission critical data and hosted application. Instead of using the traditional hosting options of colocation, shared hosting or dedicated servers, Houston based clients are moving their hosting to the Cloud!
Cloud based hosting offers many benefits versus legacy hosting options. Cost savings are the biggest benefit. Several Houston cloud providers offer “cloud starter” packages for less than $50 a month. Oplink offers a cloud server with 1.2GHz CPU, 1GB Ram and 100Mbps unmetered for $37 a month!
Cloud hosting also offers additional flexibility for end users. You no longer need software to access company data. Just pick up your smartphone or laptop, connect to the Internet and off you go – you are in the cloud! According to a US 2009 Census American Community Survey which looked at work at home data, Houston had a 37.4% increase in telecommuters from 2000 to 2009. That coupled with on the road executives and traveling salespeople, it is easy to see why more and more Houston businesses are using cloud based hosting.
Houston enterprise companies tend to look for more complex cloud computing options like hybrid clouds or secure private clouds. Private clouds offer the same functionality and benefits of a public cloud but are provisioned behind a network firewall for more security and independence. Hybrid clouds offer the flexibility to “mix and match” both public and private cloud features. Some clients will place non mission critical data in the more cost-effective public cloud space while putting more sensitive or compliance driven data (ie.) PCI Compliance, in a private cloud.
If you have additional questions on which Houston cloud computing option is best for your business, please click below to set up a free 10 minute consultation.
Simply submit your Houston cloud computing requirements (right) and within 24 hours you will receive quotes from top ranked Houston area cloud computing companies. If you are unsure of your requirements, call 888-400-5732 to speak with a cloud specialist.
How does QuoteCloudComputing Work?
1) Simply submit your contact info on our form (right side of page).
2) Within minutes a cloud specialist will contact you about your specific Houston cloud computing requirements.
3) QuoteCloudComputing will distribute your requirements to a few of our qualified Houston area cloud providers and they will contact you directly with additional information and pricing.
- Save Time - we are a “one stop shop” for picking a cloud vendor. Don’t fill out multiple submit forms on random vendor websites. Use our service and get fast cloud quotes from the best cloud providers.
- Save Money - our providers offer you the best cloud pricing from the start. Our clients typically save 10-15% compared to going direct.
- Find the best provider - not all cloud providers are the best fit for your unique requirements. We have been in the industry for 15 years and have an extensive database of qualified cloud providers.
- Its FREE!!! - Our service costs you nothing and there is no obligation. If you pick one of our providers, they pay us a simple referral fee.