Public cloud computing provides many advantages for individuals as well as businesses. A public cloud can be thought of as a pay-per-use solution, enabling on-demand access to reliable and configurable computer resources. Public cloud computing solutions can be quickly acquired, allowing for minimal personal involvement in terms of IT management. Businesses pay only for the resources used, and need not set up and maintain an IT infrastructure or buy expensive software. While that sounds good, it actually get better…
Public cloud computing provides more advantages than simple cost reduction from reduced hardware, software and human resources. It also provides a more reliable, convenient and secure environment than traditional IT and computer usage.
Public Cloud Computing Advantages:
- Pay only for the resources used.
- No need for IT support or personnel.
- No hardware or software or licensing purchases.
- Work from anywhere and access the same documents and resources.
- Multiple business locations can easily access the same files.
- Standardize resources so that everything works for all employees.
- Improve document and resource security.
- Avoid lost data, file corruption, hard drive crashes, viruses and other IT/Computer chaos.
The information, documents, files, and other business assets are hosted and managed by a public cloud computing company. The cloud service provider is responsible for keeping the network up and running smooth. This allows businesses the freedom to focus on doing work, rather than managing the resources required for working.
To receive your free public cloud computing quote and for additional information, please complete the public cloud computing quote request form at the top right of the page. We will provide you with a custom cloud solution, catered to the needs of your business.